The kittens on this page are reserved and awaiting their new homes. Pictures will be taken periodically and loaded into this page to keep future kitten owners updated on the level of cuteness they can look forward to ;). If you have a kitten on the way, please visit this page to see if I have updated pictures before requesting them. I take pictures as often as possible and will sometimes take videos and pictures at your request, but my photo sessions take planning, time, and the mama cats' patience, so please be understanding if I can't get to it right away.
If you are awaiting the arrival of your kitten, please be sure to prepare for him or her. See the bottom of this page for ways to prepare, how to order Life's Abundance food, and more.
Preparing for your Kitten(s)
- Order Life's Abundance at least a week before your kitten is due to arrive by clicking on the "Order Life's Abundance" button on our homepage. Your kitten is currently eating All Life Stages cat food, Instinctive Choice wet canned food, and supplements from Life's Abundance. Please order your kittens food from my homepage so I can easily ensure that your kitty is getting Life's Abundance. Your health guarantee is extended from one to five years if you keep him/her on Life's Abundance food. I truly believe this to be the best food out there.
- Get a litter box and litter. Kittens/Cats are very smart and can truly figure out any litter box or litter robot. We have litter boxes and a litter robot here at NV Rain. If you are worried about a munchkin being able to get in a taller sided litter box, they are completely capable of getting into a tall litter box and even jumping into a litter robot even if the steps are not on it. We use Tidy Cat clumping litter. When you get your kitten home, set him/her in the litter box and make him/her feel comfortable in it for a few seconds. You can even dig next to the front legs which could encourage your kitty to use the bathroom.
- Have a room prepared for your kitten in your home. Put all of the necessities, the litter box, food and water dishes and a soft bed in one room of your house until your kitten is using the litter box, eating and drinking and has grown comfortable with their new family and new home. Once they seem to get bored in their room, you can let them roam about the house attended for a bit and then you should be fine to let them have the run of the house. ;)
- Your kitten will come with a basket of goodies which includes a toy or two, a soft plush blanket, a sample of LA food, paperwork and possibly some supplements and treats.
- If you have any questions about how to prepare for your new kitty, please feel free to ask.